International Marketing Manager - Netherlands
- As Marketing Manager you will be primarily responsible for developing and executing our company Biotechnology’s worldwide marketing communication strategy.
- You will work with the commercial team in our headquarters, our daughter companies in USA, UK, and China, and our distributors in over 35 countries.
- You will arrange and analyze the printed and electronic communication activities, organize seminars, webinars, and the trade show presence of company.
- You will be responsible for coordination of our content marketing activities and will analyze and report the effectiveness of these activities to the Marketing & Sales Director.
- Together with the Marketing & Sales Director you will formulate the marketing communication plan per product, per geographic area and per application type.
- You will have completed a Bachelor’s degree with training/knowledge in business to business marketing communication and you have at least 5 years’ experience in a business to business marketing position.
- You have good communication skills and are able to formulate and execute a clear vision and plan by which the marketing activities can raise the organization to a higher level.
- You are willing to visit key customers and travel aboard on a regular basis.
- Good verbal and written skills in English plus a driver’s license are required.
- Our company offers you a responsible position in an organization with leading products in biotechnology.
- You can expect a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and great career opportunities.
- Our company has a pleasant and informal working atmosphere and the ambition to be a leader in the industry