This job is currently Archived,
International HR specialist, People & Organization - Denmark
Posted on : 29 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
International HR specialist, People & Organization
- Do you have a passion for delivering high quality HR support?
- Do you enjoy trying new things and finding solutions when there are no checklists?
- Do you have experience with international HR? Then you might the right person to join our team.
- We are looking for a talented HR Specialist to join the EMA Operations team in People & Organization.
- We support 19 countries across Europe, Middle-East and Africa and it will be your primary responsibility to ensure that our colleagues in these 19 countries receive solid HR service.
- You will be responsible for advising leaders and employees on terms and conditions and handle day-to-day administrative tasks (e.g. promotions, transfers, leave and resignations).
- You will also be our expert on compensation and benefits (salary & bonus, pension, car policies and much more) and contribute to building new C&B policies in the region together with our Global Compensation & Benefits Excellence team.
- And finally, as our specialist within employee relations you will act as driver on performance and dismissals cases and advise leaders based on local legislation (with support from our Legal department).
In this position you need:
- An academic degree such as cand.merc.(hrm) and min. 3+ years’ experience from a similar position, or another type of degree (e.g. a language degree) combined with 5+ years’ experience with international HR and additional training within labor relations
- Excellent communication skills (high proficiency in English, basic level German and/or French is an advantage)
- Experience with handling performance and dismissal cases
- Strong analytical skills to participate in compensation and benefits projects
- Solid IT skills to help our team act on process improvement opportunitiesTo thrive in this position, you enjoy engaging with leaders and employees to support them with both simple and complex tasks, and it’s very important that you are proactive and enjoy finding solutions and answers when there are no checklists. You take pride in making operations run smoothly and ensure that we follow our guidelines, but have the courage to challenge the status quo if you find that there are things we should do smarter.
- You have good collaboration skills and like interacting with people from different cultures and different parts of the organization, and you will be building a large network across the company due to your role. And last, but not least, you are a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.