International Distribution Coordinator - Belgium
- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- 1/4 of the time, the Distribution Coordinator will be responsible to handle “limit quantity”: calculate the proper ration between reagents / calibrators & removing inventory flag to allow pick slip generation.
- For the rest for the time, he / she will have the responsibility for order management from order receipt by Customer Service until final delivery to customers (end customer, distributor or OCD affiliates).
- In this role, he/she coordinates all logistic aspects to achieve best in class service to customers in the most cost effective manner.
- This will include coordinating activities between various stakeholders such as customer service, planning, quality, warehouse, carriers & customs.
- The distribution coordinator will also be responsible to manage logistic customer complaints and ensure rapid resolution.
- Responsible to calculate the proper reagent / calibrator ratio in order to minimize scrap impact.
- Remove hold code LQ to allow a fast pick slip generation.
- Responsible to manage all the logistic aspects from the reception of the order from Customer Service to final delivery of products to customers which include the synchronization of the order release to the warehouse, the management of specific customer requirements as well as the coordination of the logistic documents, the carriers booking/scheduling and the customs activities.
- Respond to order inquiries, advise any potential delays / impact in timely manner and address resolution with relevant key stakeholders.
- Act as primary interface between Customer Service and Supply Chain /OCD organization as it comes to deliver orders to customers.
- Manage customer complaints and champion resolutions.
- Execute product return and credit note as well as ensure that all procedures and work instruction are kept up to date.
- Bachelor or equivalent preferably in Business or Logistic.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in logistic with good understanding of pan-European logistic organization.
- Customer focused, well organized, good sense of priorities, committed, good understanding of customs regulations, flexible, able to work in a team, excellent (phone) communication skills.
- Fluent in English & French (another language would be an asset).
- Computer literate and working knowledge of software such as Word and Excel, ERP knowledge would be an advantage.
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.