International Director Electro-Mechanical Device Development (m/w) - Germany
KARL STORZ is one of the world’s leading suppliers of medical equipment for minimally invasive surgery. Since its beginnings in 1945, KARL STORZ has established itself worldwide as an international and highly regarded company in the production and sale of medical instruments and devices. Not a giant on an international scale, but leaders in matters that count: creativity, versatility and competence.
The family-owned company KARL STORZ applies tradition and experience to think about tomorrow, today. The company caters for future trends with sophisticated products, services and processes that systematically support our global activities. Our commitment to performance and professionalism means we can guarantee both user and patient the ideal solution. In doing so, we secure and create top-quality jobs in all our corporate Locations.
To strengthen our team Global Innovation Management we are looking for an:
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of the subordinate functional managers (Schaffhausen and Tuttlingen)
- Strategic, organizational and forward-looking orientation of the area of responsibility consisting of the departments Mechanics, Software, Hardware, DQA, Systems Engineering, Project Management
- Ensuring continuous exchange and optimal cooperation with other departments (national / international)
- Ensure the quality of all product designs
- Review and optimize existing development processes
- Ensure optimal and efficient resource planning
- Monitoring and planning of appropriate budgets
- Provide regular analyzes and decision templates for the higher-level management
- Master degree in engineering
- Several years experience in management of product development
- Leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via our online portal on www.karlstorz.com/careers. You will need to submit a CV and covering letter demonstrating how you meet each key attribute.
KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG · HR
Mittelstr. 8 · 78532 Tuttlingen · Phone: +497461/708-8297