This job is currently Archived,
International Director Electro-Mechanical Device Development (m/w) Tuttlingen Germany,
KARL Storz (company)
Posted on : 08 June 2017
Perspective in the international Environment!
- Our company is one of the world s leading suppliers of medical equipment for minimally invasive surgery.
- Since its beginnings in 1945, our company has established itself worldwide as an international and highly regarded company in the production and sale of medical instruments and devices. Not a giant on an international scale, but leaders in matters that count: creativity, versatility and competence.
- The family-owned company applies tradition and experience to think about tomorrow, today.
- The company caters for future trends with sophisticated products, services and processes that systematically support our global activities.
- Our commitment to performance and professionalism means we can guarantee both user and patient the ideal solution.
- In doing so, we secure and create top-quality jobs in all our corporate Locations.
- To strengthen our team Global Innovation Management we are looking for an International Director Electro-Mechanical Device Development (m/w)
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of the subordinate functional managers
- Strategic, organizational and forward-looking orientation of the area of responsibility consisting of the departments Mechanics, Software, Hardware, DQA, Systems Engineering, Project Management
- Ensuring continuous exchange and optimal cooperation with other departments (national / international)
- Ensure the quality of all product designs
- Review and optimize existing development processes
- Ensure optimal and efficient resource planning
- Monitoring and planning of appropriate budgets
- Provide regular analyzes and decision templates for the higher-level management
- Master degree in engineering
- Several years experience in management of product development
- Leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
Schaffhausen Tuttlingen Germany Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates