International Business Developer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Disrupting by using innovation - our DNA - to deliver breakthrough solutions to our clients...
- Excelling in Data and Digital know-how and its application to create value for those clients...
- Attracting great new clients and talented employees to serve their needs... and continually
- Leveraging our expertise and resources with increasing efficiency to grow our business internationally and reach our K2020 goals...
- We are seeking a talented Business Developer to sell clinical research services throughout Europe.
- This position of Business Developer will look to manage existing clients, couple with new business development to serve our different business units: Staffing solutions, Clinical Development, and Functional platforms.
- The right candidate will have a first experience in the Life Sciences and in Contract Research Organisation.
- Identify new potential business in line with prospect criteria and generate new sales opportunities
- Develop, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Perform general strategic and tactical account planning and management
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the customer, having researched their business and requirements.
- Work with operations management to ensure clear understanding of clients’ needs so client expectations are appropriately managed and consistently exceeded
- Provide leadership and information to the proposal team to create a high quality proposal
- Ensure full CRM compliance for the business generated
- A proven background in business development significant experience in Life Sciences Research&Development or equivalent (preferably more than 5 years).
- Very good understanding of the clinical research and clinical trial management, associated with regulatory, processes and quality requirements.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential customers with confidence.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Performance monitoring
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
- Fluent in French & Dutch & possesses excellent English language, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Experience in a matrix/multi-disciplinary environment
- Flexible and independent worker
- Must hold a full clean driving license.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- University Scientific Degree (Master) in a general Science or Life Science Degree (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Bio Engineer, Biology, Biomedical Sciences). MBA degree is an asset.
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.