International Applications Specialist (m/f) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Develop dedicated Liquid Handling applications for international companies in collaboration with our central Bonaduz team
- Support our sales team in the definition of the product, configurations of instruments, system specifications and proof of principles.
- Set up and implement automated liquid handling assays, mainly in the diagnostic field
- Organize and execute demos for potential new partners
- Being the first point of contact with the partner in all technical and application related questions
- Implement and test new instruments at our partner's laboratories in various places in Europe
- Scientific or technical degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in the set up and use of Liquid Handling system
- Knowledge of the main molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extraction, PCR and qPCR, nucleic acid sequencing, cloning, etc.) and cell biology procedures (cell culture maintenance, cell based assays, etc.
- International experience is a must
- Very good knowledge of MS Office suite is a must, eventual programming languages (C++, etc.) are a plus
- Very good English knowledge, every further language is a plus
- Team player with strong communicative skills for our demanding client environment