This job is currently Archived,
International Administrative Specialist - Italy
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Once familiar with our company and company procedures, this person will mainly be responsible for coordinating headquarters with its subsidiaries (all in Europe).
- More specifically, the role requires:
- On-going contact with suppliers and both legal and fiscal consultants of the subsidiaries
- Managing administrative aspects of employees in subsidiaries in collaboration with HR based in Italy.
- Providing support to all freelance personnel in Italy and Europe and to Institutions/ centres that deal with pay-rolls of each subsidiary
- Assist the HQ Financial Department with daily accounting tasks (good knowledge of the double-entry bookkeeping and financial statements is mandatory).
- Degree in Economics
- At least 4-5 years of similar experience (preferably within the CRO/Pharma field)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication skills, team player, able to meet deadlines