- As International Account Manager Eastern Europe you will develop and maintain business via direct customer relationships and strong distributor management to maximize the company’s short- and long-term sales and profit goals.
- The Eastern Europe region within the company consists of a large number of countries
- Your job will never lack variety: Having an excellent entrepreneur’s mind set you will understand customers’ needs and translate them into executable sales and development projects.
- Acting on market opportunities (e.g. organic and new growth) will belong to your core competences.
- The job also requires an advanced knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry to be able to provide technical support and to develop R&D projects.
- If, furthermore, communication, decision making, value selling and entrepreneurship belong to your natural talents, we hope to hear from you.
What success would look like:
- Improve customer satisfaction as measured in regular customer satisfaction survey compared to last measurement for designed region
- Achieve target for number of New Product Development (NPD) and Replacement projects (RP) and target for number of NPD and RP closed
- Capable of developing, leading and maintaining effective multi-functional relationships
- Bachelor (must) or Master (preferred) degree in health science, food technology, chemical engineering or related field would be preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience in technical sales(experience in the Pharma industry preferred)
- Knowledge in pharmaceutical formulation and solution-providing preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic projects, with strategic program execution and planning skills
- Quick learner, energetic team player, driven by results, passionate about making the deal and persevering until goal is achieved
- Excellent communicator (oral & written) combined with presentation skills in English
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Being customer focused and capable of analyzing their needs
- Strong business management of distributors
- Identifying new opportunities for existing and new products/services
- Developing new projects by being the mediator between company’s Sales, Marketing and Application teams to rapidly grow revenue through both direct and indirect sales
- Creating and attaining strategic long-term, mid-term and short-term sales targets
Brand Development and Marketing:
- Promote key benefits and the company brand equities (together with Marketing)
- Prepare and present public presentations
- Ensure company’s brand is well represented by our distributor’s in the market
- Other typical tasks are budgeting, forecasting, and administrative duties associated with the effective implementation of the Sales Division’s strategy.
- Communicating openly with internal staff in the Pharma market to convey a timely understanding of customer needs and feedback on market trends
- The completion and maintenance of Customer and Distributor profiles through CRM
- Review tools, processes, and partners to continually build, improve, and capture our local market knowledge of Eastern Europe
- We offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious international growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package.
- We consider it important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant personal development.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
- It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.