This job is currently Archived,
Internal Sales and Support Water Quality Instrumentation 12 monthFixed Term Contract United Kingdom,
HORIBA Scientific (company)
Posted on : 06 July 2017
Main Purpose Of Job
To provide sales and technical support of our company's Portable Laboratory Instruments to existing and potential customers located within the company territory.
Main Responsibilities And Duties :
- Internal sales support - Working on quotations, ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Customer support - supply general information such as brochures, manuals etc. Inform customers about order status / lead times.
- Technical support product troubleshooting abilities.
- Marketing support - support the sales initiatives; assist with newsletters, updating website, work on distributor promotions in cooperation with sales personnel.
- Logistical support - answering questions from distributors regarding lead times. Coordinating with principals to prioritize delivery dates.
- Data analysis - generate reports
- Work with Excel and SAP
- Multi lingual - speaks English and preferably either German or French or else one other language - Spanish, Russian, Italian
- Hands on person
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities which may be reasonably be required such as attendance at overseas training, meetings or events as directed
- Follow and maintain company and team objectives and KPIs
- Take responsibility for own personal development
- Adhere to required Health & Safety, and Quality procedures
Skills and Experience :
- A Levels / HNC in a technical discipline
- A good technical understanding of electrochemistry
- Strong communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills
- Can work on their own initiative
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Enthusiasm, drive and energy
- Excellent team player
- Good relationship skills
- Flexible and adaptable attitude to work
- Good command of English language and either German or French
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the territory
- Technical Aptitude, Forecasting, Negotiation Skills
- PC Skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, etc.
- Sales experience
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Spanish, Russian, Italian
35 hours per week
Responsible To :
Commercial Manager EMEA
Responsible For :
Supporting the sales of company Portable Laboratory Instruments throughout company Europe territory including Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Russia
Find a Job Find Candidates