Internal LEAN Manager - Denmark, Czechia, Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Part of a dedicated team, delivering Corporate Business Optimization
- Do you like to meet challenges head on and with great drive?
- Are you an experienced LEAN manager with a solid process optimization and LEAN mind-set?
- In that case you might be our new college in Corporate Business Optimization.
At our company you will, with indirect reference, be heading, inspiring and motivating a professional and international team of local LEAN managers (Process Area Coordinators). Process Area Coordinators work hard to support the business in developing and optimizing processes and always aim for operational excellence.
The team is organized around the LEAN office in the Corporate Business Optimization department.
- You hold a higher education and have solid experience within LEAN tools and LEAN management.
- Preferably, you master tools like A3, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, 3M, Heijunka and Kaizen.
- You are definitely a team player but able to work on your own. You have a strong and enthusiastic drive and you are able to set and reach ambitious goals.
- You have strong communication and behavior skills at all organizational levels.
- You are expected to have solid operational experience with implementing and developing LEAN.
- You naturally inspire and motivate your colleagues and surroundings.
- You hold great empathy and you are an inspiration to your colleagues with the ability to challenge in a respectful way.
- You see a given challenge as an opportunity to improve. In the long run continuous improvement and operational excellence is your inspiration.
- You will be at an advantage if you can document experience within process optimization and project management.
- The Corporate Business Optimization consists of 4 dedicated Project Managers and 1 LEAN Manager.
- The department is responsible for delivering project management and process optimization throughout the business.
- For your part the strategic goal is to facilitate, create and maintain continuous improvement and operational excellence in everyday work life and daily operations.
- With that in mind you will also be responsible for the hands on LEAN training, meaning that you will be responsible for developing, building and accelerating the company LEAN Academy to level 2.0.
Our mission is to make important savings for the society via parallel imported and generic pharmaceuticals and to ensure that the consumers get better value for money. Seriously and determined, we strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other and innovating. This attitude may be of benefit to you.
- We place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
- You will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere. We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.