This job is currently Archived,
Internal Controls Auditor Europe (H or F) - France
Posted on : 08 March 2017
Internal Controls Auditor Europe (M/F)
- Under the supervision of the EMEA/LATAM Region Audit Manager, within the Internal Audit and Risk Management Department, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of internal control and risk management within our company by ensuring the efficiency of the controls implemented in Europe.
- Your scope covers 13 European countries, ~ 50 industrial sites, ~ 15 Shared Service Centers and Headquarters of « Business Units », and « Corporate ».
- You may promptly be working outside Europe (Asia, South America and North America).
- The working topics are various: purchase, sale, supply chain and logistics, accounting and consolidation, investments and fixed assets, research and innovation, treasury and funding, payroll and pension plan, sustainable development, etc.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Within the framework of implementation of new controls, verify that controls properly cover the risks, and recommend any improvements if needed;
- Perform tests to ensure the effectiveness of current controls;
- Manage self-assessment campaign by interviewing control owners;
- Report operational testing results, identify with local management related action plans and follow on their implementation.
- Graduated from business school / management school or Masters II in Business Administration with Finance / Accounting / Audit.
- Ideally you have a brief experience (even internship) in Audit, Controlling, Accounting, or Process Management (Advisory, Quality, etc.)
- Fluency in English and French are required, any additional European languages (German, Italian, Spanish) is a plus.