This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
The primary responsibility is to assess the effectiveness of the Internal Control system which aims to ensure the application of Group management s instructions and guidelines, the reliability of financial information, the compliance with laws and regulations and the efficiency of Group s internal processes, particularly those contributing to the protection of its assets, and to provide recommendations to improve this effectiveness and follow-up their implementation, in order to help the organization accomplish its objective.
- Assess the design and the effectiveness of key process controls using relevant methodology as defined by Corporate (direct testing, self-assessment).
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Group policies, procedures and systems, of the financial reporting standards, and of accounting and auditing practices.
- Ensure Local process owners have validated the control design before testing.
- Organize and perform the tests as designed in test script :
- Schedule meeting with control owners, interview them
- Collect required documentation for inspection and/ or reperformance
- Conclude test result based on control evidence
- Organize self-assessment surveys.
- Produce written feedbacks to local or corporate personnel.
- Collect remediation action plans on deficiencies, and follow-up their completion.
- Exchange information with colleagues (best practices, benchmarks &).
- Perform "advocacy" activity on Internal Control at all levels of the Group.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in audit/control, accounting/controlling or process analysis (quality, consultancy )
- Overseas work or study experience would be advantageous
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Travel requirement: 30% within China and the APAC region
Shanghai Shanghai Shi China
Find a Job Find Candidates