- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- The auditor will assist in the team with audits across any function and any global site in the areas of operations, finance, production, research, development, compliance, legal and external regulations.
- The role of the Internal Auditor is to assist the Internal Audit team in the performance of planned audits as well as develop new audit tools and contribute to reporting documentation.
- This incumbent will contribute to the overall objective of Internal Audit - “an objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organisation’s operations.
- To bring a systematic, disciplined approach to an organisation to assist in it achieving its objectives by effective risk management, control and governance processes”.
- Execute audit work and adapt work scheduled in light of emerging field work results to be able sufficiently evaluate the control environment for units of varying complexity using best practice approaches and techniques in accordance with the company Group Strategy and Regulatory Landscape, and as aligned with professional standards for internal auditing. IT and System audit design and execution are to be included.
- Prepare and present audit results both verbally and in writing to management of the audited unit so they are persuasive, placed in the appropriate context and understood by the recipients.
- The Internal Audit team in general administrative matters which are related to the audit cycle, promotion of the Internal Audit and maintenance of department sites and intranet.
- Assist in the preparation of risk assessments and setting up the annual internal audit plan.
- The department in investigating and /or developing additional audit tools or techniques.
Required Experience & Skills
- Final degree in Business Economics, Finance, Information Systems or qualified accountant or other professional qualifications in at least one area, such as CISA, CISM, CIA
- Proven practical knowledge of finance & controlling or system’s audit/ development
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an audit / advisory or finance & controlling function (Big 4 experience is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge in Oracle ERP, MS Navision considered an advantage.
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, independent, self-starter, capable of prioritizing multiple tasks, hands-on, results oriented
- Pragmatic and problem solver
- Strong technical/information system skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Second language (Russian, Asian or Arabic base) highly desirable