Intern - United States
Charles River (company)
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking an experienced Intern for our Corporate Development Function located in Wilmington, MA. Our Corporate Development department is responsible for identifying and acquiring companies to build capabilities and expand market share. The team oversees all due diligence and integration efforts.
The Intern will assist the broader Corporate Development group with several projects have over the course of the internship from updating / finalizing playbooks we use for the Corporate Development process , performing market research, Company due diligence, and assist with integration planning,.
- Student currently enrolled in an accredited college/university degree program pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area of study
- Completion of Sophomore year
- Minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Ability to fulfill a 10-12 week internship within May – August time period
- Effective communication and listening skills in a teamwork environment.
- Excellent organization skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to develop competencies in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet