Intern (Software Developer I) - United States
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
Bio-Rad is looking for a Summer Intern-Software Developer!
This position is in the Quality Systems Division-Clinical Diagnostics Group's R&D, located in Irvine, CA.
Responsive Web application design & development. Work in a micro team of 3 to 5 people responsible for delivering user interfaces for business applications.
- Required Skills
What you'll need for this role:
- Completed your sophomore or junior year by June at an accredited college or university, in Computer Science, with plans to return to school in the following term (you are not eligible for this program if you have already graduated)
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be willing to make a full-time commitment of 40 hours a week for 10 weeks from mid June to mid August in the Irvine, CA area
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Irvine, California, United States
- QSD IRV Software Development (10207)
- Position Type