Intern: QC, LIMS support and iQC - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
|External Posting Title||Intern: QC, LIMS support and iQC|
|Job Description||This is a full-time internship role from June - August 2017. |
The LIMS support and iQC Team Internship position provides a unique opportunity to support the roll out of the new LabWare LIMS system for QC. Working closely with the iQC Management Team, the intern will support master data loading and migration, re-building stability studies, and creating or updating procedures in preparation for the release of the new LabWare LIMS system.
• Serve as a Power User within the LabWare LIMS system.
• Assist with the Master data loading and migration for the release of LabWare LIMS system.
• Train on the stability module in LabWare LIMS and help re-build existing stability studies
• Assist with updating or creating procedures for the new LabWare LIMS system.
• Prepare work instructions and/or “how-to” guidance documentation to support instructional training.
|Location||Research Triangle Park, NC, US|
|Job Category||Supply Chain, Global Operations, Internship|
• Database experience a plus
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• At least have had one previous internship experience in a corporate environment
To participate in the Biogen Summer Intern Program, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
• Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program, returning to the academic program following Biogen internship assignment
• Minimum grade point average of 3.2 preferred
• At least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
• Completed at least one year of undergraduate studies
• Undergraduate student completed at least two years of program
• Desired majors include: Computer Science, Life Sciences, IT
|About Biogen||Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Founded in 1978, Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis, has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics. |
With more than 7,000 people worldwide, Biogen is truly a global organization. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, which is home to our research operations. Our international operations are based in Zug, Switzerland and we have world-class manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Denmark. With a strong affiliate presence and a network of distribution partners, Biogen has established a global footprint that allows us to capture the greatest value for the products we develop.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Job Segment: Intern, Biotech, Computer Science, Supply, Entry Level, Science, Technology, Research, Operations