Intern – Business Operations Contract & Proposals - United States
Bioclinica, Inc. is looking for intelligent, creative and dedicated professionals to join our growing team. We are a company that values technical excellence, teamwork and a commitment to success. We employ cutting edge technology to provide our customers with industry leading solutions and are currently seeking to fill the position of Business Operations Pricing & Proposals Intern to work out of our Princeton, NJ office.
- Work with the various Segments to ensure that all client/sponsor RFP’s (requests for Proposal), Budgets and “ballpark” estimates are complete, and legally & financially viable.
- Assist in the Change Order and Amendment process; which may include updates to client budgets
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams to select/standardize contracting choices that maximize revenue and optimize cash flow
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s subsidiary files and working with outside counsel as necessary
- Maintain electronic and paper files
- Other tasks as needed-CF1
- Intermediate Experience working with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Business or healthcare or medical major.
Other: Computer work for long periods of time