Intern (m/w) Technical Translation - Switzerland
Chemgineering offers high-quality, proven consulting and engineering services for the GxP-regulated life sciences industries including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, fine chemistry, hospital pharmacies, medical technology, cosmetics, vitamins, diagnostics and food.
For our office in Münchenstein near Basel, we are looking for a Intern (m/w) Technical Translation with the following responsibilities and profile:
- Translating, reviewing and correcting of ambitious technical documents and offers (German into English)
- Supporting our departments in connection with preparing translations (German into English)
- Providing assurance of quality of our prospective English documents and offers
- Registered student (m/w) preferably with technical background
- Available for 2-4 hours/week
- Technical knowledge or at least interest in engineering topics
- Excellent English and German language skills (especially English on a mother-tongue level)
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications (especially MS Word)
Working at Chemgineering is exciting and varied. No two projects are alike. Anyone who appreciates a challenge will love Chemgineering. Behind Chemgineering are creative minds that tackle projects with a great deal of energy and passion, guiding them to success. In order to present our renowned clients with sustainable and efficient solutions, we need qualified employees. Accordingly, we attach great importance to individual professional development.
Interested? Are you seaking a challenging job during your study? Feel free and apply now!
To apply, prepare your letter of application, curriculum vitae, transcript of grades and existing employment references and send them by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Chemgineering Technology AG
Daniel Hitzel | Binningerstrasse 2 | 4142 Münchenstein