Intern in protein purification and characterization - China
About the department
- We are committed to developing innovative biologic to improve the lives of people with diabetes, obesity, haemophilia and growth disorders.
- By leveraging our core competences in protein and antibody engineering & production, we support our company pipeline projects in turning naturally occurring proteins into valuable pharmaceuticals and identifying new molecular targets for the treatment of diseases.
- Currently our department consists of three research departments: Molecular Biology, Protein Chemistry, and Discovery Screening.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, dedication, and teamwork from each employee.
- Joining us, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented colleagues in an international environment as well as to develop and expand your career.
The internship program gives students an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in protein purification and characterization, receive mentoring from highly skilled professionals to support early stage drug discovery projects. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) paid internship for 2~6 months.
- Undergraduate or graduate student in a biological, biochemical or related field
- Experience of working in a biological or chemical lab is required
- Hand-on experience in protein purification with equipment as AKTA is a plus
- Knowledge on protein chemistry and biochemistry
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm for research
- Excellent communication skills
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.