We are looking for a student majoring in Human Resources that is available to work 40 hours per week and is a student that will be returning to school in the fall.
The intern works directly with representatives from the Human Resources department, to assist in the organization, delivery and or development of Human Resource programs and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the development and maintenance of reports to maximize the automation and utilization of the data in the HRIS systems.
- Participates in department activities to include but not limited to Recruitment, Education, Employee Leaves, Training, On-boarding and other related duties.
- Completes assigned projects associated with the Human Resources function.
- Aware of practices and processes utilizing current management tools.
- Actively pursuing degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment laws.
- Ability to apply innovative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Ability to work well with co-workers
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Office
As the largest privately held medical device company in the world, KARL STORZ has achieved global preeminence in the field of endoscopy and medical imaging devices used in minimally invasive surgery. Our dedication to employee achievement and development through effective training and our commitment to a workforce that reflects and respects global diversity have allowed KARL STORZ to serve our customers for over 60 years.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. KARL STORZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.