Intern, Financial Planning & Analysis - United States
The Intercept Financial Planning &Analysis department seeks a highly motivated, team-oriented and flexible student to work within an exciting and dynamic environment. This is a summer (June – August) paid internship.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
• Gathering and analyzing certain data in order to assist with month-end closing process as well as forecasting and budgeting
• Assist with preparing Excel schedules and reconciliations
• Interact with other teams and/or departments
• Other duties as assigned
• The ability to work in the NYC office 20 – 30 hours per week (minimum of 15 hours) for at least two months
• Expecting to earn undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field within the next two years