This job is currently Archived,
Intern Finance & Controlling (m/f) Landsberg am Lech Germany,
The Linde Group (company)
Posted on : 16 August 2017
What you will enjoy doing:
- You will maintain and update the Business Case for LGS BPO
- You will optimize the underlying Excel model
- You will perform accuracy checks of service provider charges
- You will support and optimize the billing process
- Furthermore, you will support the purchase order and accrual process
- You will establish a monthly/quarterly reporting process
- You will generate ad-hoc analyses, reports and presentations for Senior Management
What makes you great:
- You are a Bachelor/Master student in Business Administration, Finance or relevant area with grades above average
- You have gained first working experience in Accounting or Controlling
- You have very good analytical skills combined with good communication skills
- You have a high affinity to Excel and profound knowledge of Powerpoint
- You are Fluent in English
Why you will love working with us:
- We are looking for an Intern Finance & Controlling (m/f) for our company Global Services (LGS) department in Pullach.
- LGS is the Global Business Services organisation of our company.
- You will become part of the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team that is responsible for the outsourcing of specific business processes in Finance & Accounting and Human Resources to third-party service provider.
München (Großraum) Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates