This job is currently Archived,
Intern (f/m) – Digitization Communication - Germany
The Linde Group (company)
Posted on : 26 July 2017
What you will enjoy doing:
- You will be responsible for issuing the monthly Digitization newsletter containing updates of our company accelerator projects, internal & external events incl. content collection, drafting and media creation
- You will be responsible for updating our Digitization intranet site incl. content preparation, authoring and upload
- You will support of selective Communications activities like video’s and info graphs
What makes you great:
- You are a student in the field of Communication/ Marketing Science or comparable studies with respective knowledge in your subject as well as technical savvy and curious and hands-on mentality
- You are respectively experienced in writing/creating content about digital topics (text and video)
- You possess good knowledge about Data Management Platforms and Web Content Management systems as well as online video editing
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment
- You are fluent in English speaking and writing
Why you will love working with us:
- We know what it is like to face new challenges every day - and we enjoy it.
- That also means that we will provide you with all you need to master those challenges.
- You will work with diverse teams and will be trusted with a lot of responsibility.
- This is your opportunity to grow in a stable and reliable environment where you have lots of leeway to develop your career in a direction that is right for you.