Intern, Corporate Communications - United States
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Our company’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain company's cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- The Corporate Communications Summer Intern will work with Corporate Communications team to create a video and photo database or library to provide access to the entire company to Corporate Communications video footage, photos and graphics.
- This project will consist of researching and recommending a database and process for access to materials, as well as migrating assets into new database.
- Intern will work closely with Corporate Communications team and external PR agency to research databases and to migrate assets to new database.
- In addition, intern will write articles for internal BioWeb website about various aspects of the company.
- Intern will help plan corporate events including employee meetings and internal celebrations.
- Also intern will develop a corporate PowerPoint template for external use, which will require creating the content and putting through standard review process.
- Looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, think strategically and work independently.