Intern (Bio-Informatics Marketing Analyst) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
BIO RAD is looking for a Summer Intern!
Data Analysis - Assess Unity data for productization opportunities. Initial concepts include:
- IVD Instrument manufacturer consistency comparisons
- Predictive analytics
- Methodological comparisons
- Reagent supplier consistency comparisons
- Cross reference between systems and tests/ QSD products (for internal analysis and decision making)
- Business rule development (i.e. what is the next product a customer will likelpurchase) (predictive analytics for business)
- Create customer facing (end-user or sales account manager) to determine what the most appropriate product is to order or most likely product the customer will buy / need
- Required Skills
What you'll will need for this role:
- Completed your sophomore or junior year by June at an accredited college or university with plans to return to school in the following term (you are not eligible for this program if you have already graduated).
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale).
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to make a full-time commitment of 40 hours a week for 10 weeks from mid June to late August.
- Data analytics, data mining and tatistics
Required: Data analytics, Data mining, Statistics
Desired: Marketing and Business acumen, Healthcare Market Awareness
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Irvine, California, United States
- QSD OEM Sales (10194)
- Position Type