- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Intern - Patent Search and Analytics
- Our company is seeking candidates for the role of intern in the patent department in India. The selected intern will work on the followings during the internship:
- Intern will learn and subsequently conduct various scientific and patent searches on various databases (subscribed and public) within the company
- He / she will learn information retrieval techniques on internet, open source and subscribed databases
- Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of the patent and scientific data
- Analyze and summarize search results using scientific knowledge and specialized tools
In this position, you need to have
- Strong desire for learn scientific data analysis / information retrieval technique and data visualization
- Pursuing B Tech, M Tech, BE, ME, MSc in Biotechnology / Biological Sciences / Bio-informatics or are recent graduates and be available for minimum six month’s duration of internship.
- Exposure to programming languages (Perl / BioPerl / Python), Statistical tools (R, SPS) are desirable
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.