Intern - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May perform area support cleaning, study set up, laboratory administrative functions, and/or basic animal husbandry.
- May clean rooms and/or facility to include possible handling of bio-hazard materials.
- May assist with use of balances and other laboratory equipment.
- May perform basic facility/groundskeeping functions.
- May perform administrative functions in various departments, including IT.
- Use Good Laboratory Practice Regulations (GLP), SOP’s and company policies when performing all job functions.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Education:H.S. diploma required.
Ability to handle common laboratory species in selected departments.