Intern - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Responsible for routine laboratory procedures (e.g., animal care, facility cleaning, labeling, lab support basic procedures, etc.), facility/groundskeeping, and/or other administrative/IT functions, as assigned.
- May perform area support cleaning, study set up, laboratory administrative functions, and/or basic animal husbandry.
- May clean rooms and/or facility to include possible handling of biohazard materials.
- May assist with use of balances and other laboratory equipment.
- May perform basic facility/groundskeeping functions.
- May perform administrative functions in various departments, including IT.
- Use Good Laboratory Practice Regulations (GLP), SOP’s and company policies when performing all job functions.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet