Intern: Artwork Management - United States
|External Posting Title||Intern: Artwork Management|
|Job Description||This is a full-time internship from June-August 2017.|
The purpose of this internship is to develop and execute key activities around Biogen’s Packaging Artwork development content management system update.
The responsibilities of this internship will be to:
• Lead the update of GMP work instructions for end users of the system (including existing system users and new users)
• Collaborate with Learning Services to update training curriculum (including eLearning updates)
• Coordinating and tracking global training program for the system
• Reduce and streamline the security groups within the system and lead the mapping of end users to new security groups
|Location||Cambridge, MA, US|
• Course or project work in database and workflow management software
• Leading and collaborating with cross functional teams
• Preferred interest in development of training curriculum
• Proficient with MS Office
To participate in the Biogen Intern Program, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
• Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program, returning to the academic program following Biogen Intern assignment
• Minimum grade point average of 3.2 preferred
• At least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
• Completed at least one year of undergraduate studies
• Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate Business Management/Administration, Operations, Supply Chain, etc.)
|About Biogen||Corporate Overview|
Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics. Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek’s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science’s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Nearest Major Market: Cambridge
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Biotech, Intern, Manager, Supply, Science, Management, Entry Level, Research, Operations