Interim Oncology Marketing Assistant - Maternity Cover (14 months) - United Kingdom
- We are seeking a highly organized individual that has previous Sales or Marketing support experience to join the UK Oncology Marketing team to provide successful and efficient delivery of administrative, organizational and support services.
- Our company has an established heritage in developing novel medicines in complex disease areas.
- Recently,our company has expanded its attention to include unmet medical needs in Oncology.
- Our company’s approach is to look to develop targeted treatments for patients with specific disease profiles, identify modes of action with wide application and to build on its established scientific leadership in areas such as urology. Our company aims to deliver first in class and/or best in class treatments for cancer patients.
- Provides support and co-ordination of activities on marketing projects.
- Effectively supports in the management of the electronic diaries for the Oncology team and others as required.
- Support the team in the administration of sales force meetings.
- Is second point of contact for internal and external customers (Health Care Professionals (HCP), Agencies etc) in the absence of other marketing assistants
- Supports maintenance of a central drive for brand specific communications, e.g team meeting actions, operation plans etc
- Maintains a good awareness of UK Brand objectives
- Manages the digital filing/archiving system, ensuring alignment of digital and hard copy files/archives.
- Ensures all relevant and original documents are filed on the electronic document management system (Zinc) and the customer relationship management system (Veeva) as appropriate.
- Using preferred suppliers obtains travel information in order to make informed decisions on best routes, timings and costs.
- Books taxis, flights, hotels accordingly ensuring the company approval system is followed
- For company attended international congresses - from a pre agreed list, creates invitations and registers internal and external attendees ensuring company administrative/compliance requirements are met. Works closely with the events company to ensure logistics are seamlessly executed
- Assists with speaker contracts and briefs when needed
- Using the electronic approval process raises job bags for speaker briefs and presentations, literature, publicity, advisory boards, exhibition stands, invitations and anything destined for the public domain ensuring everything is certified in good time. Chases agencies/stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met.
Expense Claims/Purchase Orders/General Invoices/Budgets
- Ensures processes/procedures for expenses, PO’s, and invoices are followed in accordance with Company policy/SOP’s.
- Processes HCP and Speaker Honorarium expenses following attendance at conferences and meetings
- On receipt of invoice checks to see when work was completed and ‘goods receipt’ the system against the PO raised. Closes down the PO at end of project and advises Finance to release any surplus
- Sorts out all queries between suppliers and finance.
Skills & Experience Required
- Pharma sector experience useful: experience within a sales and marketing environment advantageous
- Possess excellent and accurate typing speeds and intermediary or advanced command of Computer packages: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Expertise in purchase order initiation, management and processing: ability to track, monitor and report
- Good organisational skills and an ability to multitask and to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to operate independently and use own initiative and set priorities
- Fluent in written and verbal business English
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration package