Interim HR Generalist - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading healthcare business in Britain and Ireland with sales in excess of £300 million, over 900 employees and an ambition to be one of the leading players in the supply of own and 3rd party products and services to the healthcare sector.
- Our company is focused on driving organic growth in its existing businesses and identifying new acquisition opportunities that strengthen and expand its product range, broaden its geographical reach and improve its business.
- Our company operates across three key divisions - Medical Devices, Pharma and l Logistics
- Responsibility for managing end to end recruitment (job posting through to onboarding) of a wide variety of roles at Individual Contributor/Team Leader level.
- Support Line Managers and Department Heads in managing short term absence and levels of attrition within their business areas, highlighting key trends.
- Act as a trusted advisor to Line Managers on Employee Relations matters including handling disciplinary and grievance processes, etc. ensuring compliance with legislation and in line with company policies and best practice.
- Ensure all administration tasks are complete including updating and maintaining employee data on the HRIS system and employee files, and assist with collation of payroll as requested
- Building strong relationships and providing a high level of expert HR service across the team
- Support the Co-ordination of the end of year performance reviews as directed by your line manager.
- Facilitate the identification and prioritization of training and development needs for the business, and where appropriate support the development and facilitation of specific programs to ensure training objectives are met.
- Adhoc duties as directed by the HR BP and required by the role
- 2-3 years’ experience as a HR Generalist
- Experience of managing recruitment processes combined with strong interviewing and selection skills
- Proven experience of dealing with employee relations issues, combined with a sound knowledge of employment law.
- Practical with a hands-on approach, and comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritising in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working closely with managers and team leaders and line managers to support achievement of their business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- You will be service-driven, with excellent communication and demonstrate confidence in dealing with all levels of stakeholders, proactive and diplomatic with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude. You will be passionate and a logical-thinker.
- Candidates must hold a full, clean driving licence, have their own car and be available to travel to sites .
Expected Educational Qualifications
- Degree in HR Related Discipline
- CIPD qualified.