This job is currently Archived,
Interim HR - United Kingdom
Kyowa Kirin (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is going through an exceptional time.
- With three product launches expected over the next three years and further new product development combined with excellent international growth rates, we are providing a great platform for today and our future.
- The strength behind our success and future opportunities are our highly committed and skilled staff, supported by our parent company, whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development.
- This prosperous time at our company includes developing new teams, new departments and moving into exciting new areas
Interim Human Resources Position
You will be at the heart our growth by helping in the recruitment function. In this faced paced role you will be assisting with
- Job descriptions
- Composing advertisements
- Managing our recruitment system
- Screening candidates
- Scheduling interviews
- Interacting with potential employees
- HR administrative duties
- At all times retaining and promoting our recruitment brand
In order to excel in this role you will need to have the proven ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels in a professional manner.
- Extensive recruitment experience
- Passionate and energetic with a knack for juggling many balls at once
- IT literate with ability to navigate systems to use to their fullest
- Highly articulate with good composition skills