Integration Developer TIBCO Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center in the heart of Prague with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
You will join Integration team who is responsible for ongoing development of MSD’s global data integration built on Informatica tools. The team focuses both on the delivery of projects and also on exploration of new capabilities and adoption of the latest technology.
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional who
- Has BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science
- Has a solid experience (2+ years) with Tibco products
- Hands on experience with Tibco products, primarily with integration products Tibco EMS, BW, BE and knowledge of Tibco BPM products is advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Tibco development tools
- Knowledge and experience with Web services, XSLT, XPATH, XML, JSON, SQL, JAVA and HTML
- Understands well integration concepts and has experience (3+ years) in integration and application development.
- Has working knowledge on SOA or Messaging integration & familiarity with Web Service.
- Understands well integration Concepts (SOAP/REST), including Standards & guidelines, Architecture & Design patterns.
- Has experience with API development and management
- Experience with integration to SAP is advantage
- Understands of Network topology, DMZs, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, clustering, error handling operation and performance tuning.
In a nutshell , we will want you to:
- Support Integration analysts and architects during preparation of Solution design documents
- Develop technical integration in Tibco according to Integration standards and best practices
- Support testing teams during project testing phases
- Work with Tibco administrators during project deployment phases
- Become expert in detailed Tibco product knowledge, focus on integration products and also on Tibco BPM suite.
- Work on proof of concepts and prototypes to test new Tibco capabilities
- Support Integration architect in preparation of Integration roadmaps
- Keep very good knowledge of latest technology trends, development concepts, best practices and procedures
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Engineering, Development & Integration Job Title:Integration Developer TIBCO
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: System Administrator, ERP, Database, Developer, Engineer, Technology, Engineering