We exchange data between applications, units, customers, suppliers and partners on a daily basis. In order to keep up with the growth of our company and the challenges we face with upcoming trends like Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Mobile, etc. our IT department is looking for an integration architect.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- You have a master degree in exact sciences (preferably in IT) or have attained comparable level through relevant experience;
- You ave at least 3-4 years' experience as an Integration Architect;
- You are familiar with WCF, XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST, SSL, EAI, ESB, MFT, IDM, SaaS, PaaS;
- You have hands-on experience with integration middleware and common messaging technologies;
- You are able to contribute in a team environment and deliver under pressure;
- You are good at writing architecture and design documents;
- You are able to explain complex technical solutions to non-IT people;
- You are experienced in using EA frameworks;
- You have strong listening, communication, facilitation, influencing and analytical skills;
- You are able to transform theoretical concepts into pragmatic and working solutions;
- You are able to identify opportunities, threats, impact of changing technology.
- Deliver integration models and architectures in line with business and IT requirements;
- Assess the impact of business change requests on the existing architecture and support the prioritization of these changes;
- Provide technical direction and guidance on projects ensuring architecture standards;
- Work in close collaboration with the project teams;
- Follow the evolutions in EAI/SOA/ESB/BPM domain.
- an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere