This job is currently Archived,
Instrument Calibration Technician Nuneaton United Kingdom,
HORIBA Mira (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Perform multi-disciplinary instrument calibration without supervision to approved procedures.
- Maintain proper calibration records.
- Work as a team with other Calibration Center Staff,
- Perform an initial assessment of instrument faults arising during calibration.
- Maintain laboratory systems for calibration equipment storage
- Use computer databases for equipment management.
- Setting up and programming of reference equipment.
- Quickly learn the use of new reference equipment & methods.
- Component level changes to instruments including the installation of surface mount devices.
- Planning and execution of instrument calibration on client sites including client liaison
- Assist Engineering staff with the development & evolution of calibration methods & reference equipment.
Find a Job Find Candidates