Instrument Assembler- Temp-Hire - United States
- Packages finished products.
- Perform various routine electrical and/or mechanical assemblies
- Assembles equipment and fills products.
- Receives and verifies issued materials.
- Follow written Assembly procedures to build and test instruments.
- Perform routine quality and performance testing on components and assemblies using various precision measuring devices.
- Adhere to quality and safety standards and all written procedures.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Fills out required documentation (work orders, procedures, logs).
- Special assignments may include but are not limited to processing rework, scrap and waste disposal, DI water flush, biohazard disposal, tank cleaning, and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some completed secondary education preferred.
- 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to follow comprehensive written instructions, to work independently as well as in a team environment, and to perform basic math including use of fractions and decimals where applicable.
- Basic computer skills in applicable programs.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO, IPC, FDA, DOT,and/or IATA requirements.
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures and handling of goods and/or hazardous materials.
- Soldering experience is a plus.