Instrument Assembler- TEMP - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Perform various routine electronic and or mechanical assemblies.
- Follow written Assembly procedures to build and test instruments.
- Perform routine quality and performance testing on components and assemblies using various precision measuring devices.
- Adhere to quality and safety standards and all written procedures.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Perform any task as assigned to by lead or supervisor.
- Able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills necessary.
- Ability to operate small hand tools and equipment
- Able to perform work that requires a high level of hand dexterity
- Demonstrated dependability and pride in work
- Strong attention to details
- Able to closely follow written work instructions
- Ability to work well with others
- Recent Soldering experience a plus.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
- 3 + years’ work experience in manufacturing and/or a similar field or equivalent combination or education and experience.