Instrument Assembler - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Packages finished products.
- Perform various routine electrical and/or mechanical assemblies.
- Assembles equipment and fills products.
- Receives and verifies issued materials.
- Follow written Assembly procedures to build and test instruments.
- Perform routine quality and performance testing on components and assemblies using various precision measuring devices.
- Adhere to quality and safety standards and all written procedures.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Fills out required documentation (work orders, procedures, logs).
- Special assignments may include but are not limited to processing rework, scrap and waste disposal, DI water flush, biohazard disposal, tank cleaning, and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some completed secondary education preferred.
- 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to follow comprehensive written instructions, to work independently as well as in a team environment, and to perform basic math including use of fractions and decimals where applicable.
- Basic computer skills in applicable programs.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO, IPC, FDA, DOT,and/or IATA requirements.
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures and handling of goods and/or hazardous materials.
- Soldering experience is a plus.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.