- As Instructional Designer you will have the opportunity to substantially shape the learning experience for our lab customers as well as for internal personnel.
- You will be part of the Learning Infrastructure team, which strives to creative highly user centric learning experiences.
- Develop learning material for i.e. instructor-led training or web-based training
- Work with subject matter experts such as core users and colleagues to identify learning needs and objectives, gather accurate design requirements and facilitate an effective development process
- Design and develop an effective instructional strategy and learning plan
- Design and create print materials
- Lead and participate in special projects, including the piloting of new and emerging learning technologies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning materials and implement improvements
- Createand test online learning content, including designing, authoring/storyboarding and editing eLearning, virtual, blended and classroom curricula and programs
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum of two years training design/development experience in digital learning, social learning and mobile learning environments as well as designing/managing blended learning programs
- Knowledge and experience in the application of Instructional Design principles as well as adult learning theory
- Working knowledge of authoring tools (i.e. Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Acrobat Pro), working knowledge of graphic design tools
- Ability to design, develop and implement blended learning scenarios
- UX/UI experience is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, preferably native speaker
- Strong user and stakeholder-orientation with proven experience in service delivery
- Strong analytic skills and ability to distill large amounts of complex, technical information
- We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally