As Instructional Designer you will have the opportunity to substantially shape the learning experience for Brainlab customers as well as for internal personnel. You will be part of the Learning Infrastructure team, which strives to creative highly user centric learning experiences.
- Develop learning material for i.e. instructor-led trainings or web-based trainings
- Work with subject matter experts such as core users and colleagues to identify learning needs and objectives, gather accurate design requirements and facilitate an effective development process
- Design and develop an effective instructional strategy and learning plan
- Design and create print materials
- Lead and participate in special projects, including the piloting of new and emerging learning technologies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning materials and implement improvements
- Createand test online learning content, including designing, authoring/storyboarding and editing eLearning, virtual, blended and classroom curricula and programs