Insights & Analytics Manager - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The job is a permanent full-time position located in our Canadian head-office.
- The Insights & Analytics Manager leads sales forecast, business analysis, market research and competitive intelligence, based on knowledge and insights gained through primary and secondary market research, quantitative data and input from relevant stakeholders.
- You will ensure analysis and findings are brought to the relevant stakeholders to support strategic decision making.
As an Insights & Analytics Manager your goals include:
- Delivering realistic forecasts for Diabetes/Obesity brands for RE, AB and SPP submissions
- Providing insight-driven strategic and tactical consultation to brand managers and other functional areas
- Providing competitive intelligence support through discovery, consolidation, validation and dissemination of competitive information to identify trends, opportunities and threats in our company Canada Inc’sAL external environment and drive evidence-based decision making in Diabetes and Obesity
- Execute custom primary market research and competitive intelligence projects by managing both vendors and individual studies/projects at both the local and global levels, through effective project management processes in order to ensure that actionable insights are delivered on time and on budget
Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in Business, Science, or Engineering)M.B.A. is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience demonstrating a steady career progression with increasing roles of responsibility
- Minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical experience in either primary market research, competitive intelligence, analytics or market access
- Pharmaceutical Sales experience is an asset but not a requirement
Skills & Abilities:
- Polished and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen with a track-record of collaborating across stakeholders
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
- Proactive, flexible, adaptable, results-focused and driven
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, we offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.