Inside Sales Specialist 1,5 year contract - Poland
- The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for consumables and minor accessory sales within a designated sales territory, selling assigned product lines in combination with Field-based Sales in that territory.
- A person on this position is also responsible for executing a sales plan that is part of the region's and Company's strategic objectives as well as for account management of our current customer base, identification of new targeted accounts, and improvement of overall market share and profitability.
- During the execution of this role, the Inside Sales Specialist is required to contact clients via telephone, build and maintain strong client relationships, obtaining a broad understanding of current and future client requirements and to use these client interactions to drive growth in our consumables business.
- Build and grow new sales revenue for the consumables & accessory business as well as leveraging the entire aftermarket product and services.
- Meet or exceed quotas within assigned region while supporting management's strategic objectives.
- Utilize competitive information and marketplace data where appropriate to assist representatives with territory development.
- Instrument leads detection.
- Promote on-line purchasing channels and standing order agreements during client interactions.
- Leverage relationships with the DAS team to gain access to existing accounts and seek out opportunities.
- Interface with other departments as required, handling customer situations, research customer issues and solving internal coordination problems.
- Assist customer care with quotations, customer complaint and other customer request.
- Bachelor’s Degree preference in Chemistry (Chromatography knowledge would be a plus)
- Fluent English
- Process and IT Capabilities (Very good knowledge of MS Office for work purposes), familiarity with use of any order management software (SAP is preferred), possesses good orientation in sales and distribution modules of SAP or in another ERP system) and CRM knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Ability to understand customer requirements, negotiate and sell a solution
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, can work well cross-functionally and with variety of personality types
- Takes the ownership of delegated tasks,
- Is very well organized, stress resistant and versatile,
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical,
- Self-starter, who enjoys working in a dynamic environment,
- Good understanding of Spanish market of consumables & accessories used for chemical analysis instruments will be a plus.
- Open for new ideas & Proactive mindset
Working with us implies
- helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Additionally we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruits served every morning
- bike ride subsidy