Inside Sales Representative - Englewood, CO - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
This position will be based at B&B Pharmaceuticals in Southeast Englewood, Colorado and will be part of our Inside Sales team.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Approach (potential) customers by phone based on self-generated leads and historical target lists and sell our products to them
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their needs with proactive approach
- Outbound phone campaigns and promotions
- Process questions from (potential) customers and provide information about our products
- Process inbound and outbound sales orders and follow up with customers
- Verification and update of customer regulatory data, contacts, and prices, etc.
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and/or customers to provide additional info on our products
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- 3+ years' professional inside sales experience, preferably in pharmaceutical sales
- Experience in a leadership role preferred
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Competitive sales and customer service oriented
What’s on offer?
B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a Fagron company, offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
B&B offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.