Inside Sales Account Specialist M/F - Netherlands
- Our company creates and distributes medical devices for almost 170 years; global and innovative solutions allowing everyone to become an actor of his own health.
- Operating in more than 86 countries through subsidiaries or distributors, our company (turnover of € 200 million, 2000 employees) has made innovation and patient comfort a priority.
- The Inside Sales Account Specialist position functions as an inside sales specialists.
- This position requires phone sales experience and works in conjunction with the outside sales force to produce sales leads, ensure customer satisfaction with new accounts, close sales appointments, and focus on assignments provided by the VP of sales.
- The Inside Sales Account Specialist will receive defined monthly goals, and work with other departments within the company group to maximize opportunity.
- The skills mentioned above must be carried out in a timely manner, with some degree of autonomy, and minimal direction or intervention.
- Prospecting for new sales opportunities including lead generating activities
- Setting up and confirming appointments for Townsend's direct and independent sales force
- Follow up with new sales prospects in a timely manner
- Making a minimum of 40 phone calls per day to lost accounts, prospective accounts and dormant accounts
- Manage a database of potential customers
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Call on house accounts to generate and closes sales
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders to ensure our commitment to customers
As an Inside Sales Manager you must possess an exceptionally strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong, confident phone presence.
You must represent the brand with integrity, honesty, and have exceptional follow through skills.
Additional requirements include:
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a time-sensitive environment
- Competitive nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to transform a lead into a customer
- Proficient in electronic data platforms such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and CRM tools.
- Providing customers and prospects with exceptional service