This job is currently Archived,
Inhouse Journalist / Content Manager Norway,
Posted on : 15 June 2017
- We are now looking for a hands-on person to strengthen our global team and be responsible for company s content production, primarily for our new digital marketing platforms. The position is new, and will be shaped together with the candidate.
- The position is within the Marketing & Communication department, and reports directly to the Director of Communication.
- The department is responsible for defining and executing the organization s market presence and communication.
- The department has had a rapid growth the last year, as the ambition of commercial strength has increased.
- Our overall ambition in Marketing & Communication is to be the leading star on how to approach the B2B market.
- We will therefore make sure that you will continue to grow and learn within a company that continuously drives for development
- In return, we ask for your passion, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Create, edit and publish engaging content
- Manage content distribution and social media platforms to increase website traffic
- Optimize content according to SEO, analyze website traffic and user engagement
- Support the Director of Communication with press releases, statements and media outreach
- Support the Management Team in their writing
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in digital marketing and generate new ideas to draw attention
Qualifications and personal characteristics
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing / PR / Journalism
- Proven experience and outstanding performance as a content manager and/or journalist
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong social media skills
- Strategic and operational mindset
- Excellent writing skills in English and Norwegian
- A visual mindset and experience with Photoshop is a plus
- Self-motivated doer who takes the lead on ideas and follows them through
Find a Job Find Candidates