Infusion Nurse - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Compass Research, now a part of the Bioclinica Research Network, is a clinical research company dedicated to testing investigational medications that cover a broad range of diseases and disorders. We conduct both inpatient and outpatient research studies in all phases of research (Phases 1-4) and are one of the leading research centers for Alzheimer's Disease research in the United States.
We are currently seeking an Infusion Nurse for our Neurology Outpatient unit located in Orlando, Florida.
The Infusion Nurse manages study patients in an outpatient based infusion suite. They provide nursing care for patients receiving investigational therapies delivered through intravenous therapy.
- Responsible for the insertion and maintenance of the IV line as well as the care of the patient receiving the therapy
- Establish IV access
- Administer medication
- Monitor patient, ensure patient safety
- Manage all nurse functions of the Infusion suite
- Learn and support the mission and goals of Compass Research
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Valid RN license required
- Prior experience with infusions required
- Experience in a Clinical Research setting preferred