This position will report to the IT Manager and the main tasks will be:
- Installation and maintenance of computer equipment.
- Assistance to the person responsible for moving to new offices.
- Helpdesk, help and troubleshooting of the users of the company
- Inventory Maintenance (GLPI)
Requirements of the position:
- Information System and Network Administration Student.
- General Knowledge in Network Architecture, communications and all kinds of hardware and micro-computing.
- Medium level of English.
- University Agreement
- Full-time paid internship with flexible hours.
- Training and development program.
- Social Benefits.