- Our company central Information Systems (IS) department has support staff in most locations.
- We are looking for a Business Analyst who is able to operate as part of the global IS team as well as represent the department in the local site.
- You will be working amongst scientists and cheminformaticians who focus on late phase discovery, using the latest technologies and ideas.
- An essential part of your role will be to translate the local needs into global system solutions.
- Another part of your role will be to participate in global IS projects, implementing research related systems in all sites.
- For this reason, and to stay well connected with the rest of the team, this role will require for certain agreed periods 1-2 days per week working in Mechelen, Belgium.
- A Master degree in Information Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience; ·
- At least 3 years relevant experience supporting processes in a Pharmaceutical environment, preferably late phase discovery related; ·
- 5 years relevant experience in business analysis of information systems, preferably using standard notations like BPML, UML, use cases, scenarios, etc. ·
- The ability to work independently, being able to partner on all applicable levels with the user groups; ·
- The ability to find sensible system solutions for complex business challenges; ·
- Good communicator, both in English (must) as well as in French (preferred); ·
- Technical knowledge of common programming languages and hands-on experience developing system solutions is a plus.