Information Specialist, Global R&D - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Information Specialist, Global R&D support
- This position you will be part of our Library team and your main responsibilities will be to assist and train scientists and other colleagues in evaluating and constructing searches in new and existing areas of science/business.
- As an Information Specialist, you will work closely with our R&D staff to help them find, monitor and analyze scientific information within all areas of our company. The position allows you to work with a unique combination of science and information.
- You will be the important liaison between the researchers and information sources. Working to continuously improve and optimize scientific information quality and flow within R&D but also connecting with other parts of the organization in order to secure knowledge of the various tools.
- You will be asked to take part in various projects regarding the management and development of our Library services, such as help desk, general training of the end-users and usage statistics.
- You will have the support of passionate colleagues and the possibility to collaborate with both information specialists and researchers in many areas.
In this position you need to:
- Have a B.Sc. in Biological Science, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry Biochemistry or related field or a Master in Library and Information Science. Experience from similar position would be an advantage
- Have solid knowledge and interest in working with search engines and bibliographic databases
- Have experience with text mining/ bibliometric analysis
- Have a passion for initiating contact with colleagues to secure the highest quality of information for supporting their decisions
- Be open minded, curious and service minded
- Be fluent in English both speech and writing
- Have experience with training
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.